Confessions of an extraordinary Library Clerk. 351.3LIB L6975

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Wrapping Up (Live Blogging with Ray Bradbury)

Wrote 40 plays. Never made a dime on them Ray claims. 17min left on the laptop...strange, did i read it wrong?! Yep, I'm losing it. Ray's inspired me to change my name to Bugenhagen and become a poet. Either that or Richard Shiner. Richard Shiner's Guide To The Galaxy. So Studs Terkel is like 95 years old. I heard him on the radio a couple weeks back--now there's a man I'd like to meet. He was as sharp, witty and humble. Ray is I believe like 87 years old. Studs is an awesome name. It's 7:45pm. I've got 10min left on the laptop. I'll conclude when I get home--maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On Studs--have you read "Working"? Pretty interesting, if depressing--all kinds of jobs and 99% of people hated them; I think only the baker was happy.

Overdue Media - Unshelved

Book Stamper

Book Stamper
Futter Mein Ego.

About Me

Los Angeles, California, United States
Libary Clerk extraordinaire.