Confessions of an extraordinary Library Clerk. 351.3LIB L6975

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Fresh Fish On The Line.

Two of my favorite people in the whole wide world. Kat Williams & Terry Crews in this hilarious clip from Friday After Next. I love black people. Just for the record, when the revolution comes, I'll be on the side of my black brothers. Right. I will watch any god awful crap film if Terry is in it. All of his roles are memorable--well to me anyway--Cheeseburger Eddy (Longest Yard), Singing Guy in Car (Click), Latrell Spencer (White Chicks), Benchwarmers, and he'll be in the upcoming Get Smart movie with Steve Carrell. I can't wait. I am a Terry Crews fan. The man breakdances. The man raves. The man makes me smile. Greatest actor of our generation so far as I'm concerned.


I'm a nice guy when you get to know me
--
OG Triple OG (Damon)

Starting tonight, I will post a new Terry Crews (Terry du Jour) clip every night until I can't find any more clips of him on the YouTube. Here's a sampler montage.


No comments:

Overdue Media - Unshelved

Book Stamper

Book Stamper
Futter Mein Ego.

About Me

Los Angeles, California, United States
Libary Clerk extraordinaire.