Confessions of an extraordinary Library Clerk. 351.3LIB L6975

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

To live and drive in L.A.

So you think you've seen it all? I once tried to convince myself that I had see it all. You haven't. I have. I swear. My black ass saw it with his own dark eyes. Have you ever seen a man on a Lazy-boy recliner/wheel chair "pimped" out speeding down the sidewalk? I have. I swear. My black ass saw it with his own dark eyes. Have you ever seen a man on a Lazy-boy recliner/wheel chair "pimped" out speeding down the sidewalk? I have. So you think you've seen it it all? Nevermind, just look...Burbank, Ca. 630pm. The guy even gave us a thumbs up. As my (non-existent) ghetto friends say: Yo, that shit is pimp. Oh snaps!

No comments:

Overdue Media - Unshelved

Book Stamper

Book Stamper
Futter Mein Ego.

About Me

Los Angeles, California, United States
Libary Clerk extraordinaire.