Confessions of an extraordinary Library Clerk. 351.3LIB L6975

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

High speed became go slow...


Courtesy Todd Roeth ART 256

It's nice to have favorites. I've had one song on repeat in my head for the past 3.4 weeks.

179 seconds of pure bliss. Camera Obscura's Before You Cry. That song is just special. And just whence you think it's over...the most beautiful feminine vocals appear like something that appears when you aren't expecting it to appear. Like the mythical sacred firebird...never mind. Someone find an illegal upload someplace and send me link...Sssh...don't talk.

Before You Cry

No sense no style
I said I loved you for a little while
When you cried no
High speed became go slow
Come back this time
Wishful thinking is going to make you mine
Push turns to shove
I got no more room for love

I hope you hear me
I can’t stand you next to me
Get lost goodbye
I’ll smile before you cry

I love you baby
Please don’t hate me
You’re feeling a little sad tonight but you’ll be alright

No comments:

Overdue Media - Unshelved

Book Stamper

Book Stamper
Futter Mein Ego.

About Me

Los Angeles, California, United States
Libary Clerk extraordinaire.